Read Time:42 Second
Aakanksha Singh is an Indian actress and physiotherapist. She is known for her performance in the television series Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha and Gulmohar Grand. She worked on more than 10 plays. Her mother is also a theatre artist.
|Real Name||Aakanksha Singh|
|Famous Role||Megha Vyas in TV serial- Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha (2012)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm|
|in meters- 1.68 m|
|in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”|
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 53 kg|
|in Pounds- 117 lbs|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-24-34|
|Date of Birth||1990-07-30|
|Age (as in 2017)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Education Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Film: Badrinath Ki Dulhania (2017)|
|TV: Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha (2012)|
|Family||Father- Not Known|
|Mother- Not Known (Theater artist)|
|Brother- Not Known|
|Sister- Chayanika Singh|
|Hobbies||Dancing, writing, singing, travelling, horse riding|
|Favourite Food||Panipuri, Chocolate brownie with ice-cream|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Kunal Sain (Marketing professional)|
|Husband||Kunal Sain (Marketing professional)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aakanksha Singh
- Does Aakanksha Singh smoke?: No
- Does Aakanksha Singh drink alcohol?: No
- Aakanksha was born and brought up in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
- She is a physiotherapist by profession.
- She started her acting career in 2012 with the lead role of Megha Vyas in the TV serial Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha.
- She also acted in the Bollywood film Badrinath Ki Dulhania (2017) as Kiran, Vaidehi’s (Alia Bhatt) friend.
- She participated in sports-reality entertainment show Box Cricket League (BCL) as a player of the team- Ahmedabad Express.