Indian film actor Abhimanyu Singh works mainly in Bollywood, Tollywood and Bhojpuri cinema. He completed his graduation from St. Stephen’s College, New Delhi.
|Real Name/Full Name||Abhimanyu Shekhar Singh|
|Famous Role||'Bukka Reddy’ in ‘Rakhta Charitra’ (2010)|
|Abhimanyu Singh in Rakhta Charitra|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm|
|in meters- 1.80 m|
|in feet & inches- 5’ 11”|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||TV: ‘Saturday Suspense- Junoon’ (1997) aired on Zee TV|
|Film, Hindi: Aks (2001)|
|Film, Telugu (bi-lingual): Rakta Charitra (2010)|
|Film, Tamil: Velayudham (2011)|
|Film, Gujarati: Premji: Rise of a Warrior (2015)|
|Film, Kannada: Chakravyuha (2016)|
|Web-series, Hindi: Chacha Vidhayak Hain Humare (2018) as Chachaji|
|Date of Birth||20 September 1975 (Saturday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||44 Years|
|Hometown||Daudpur, Jehanabad, Bihar|
|School||He did his schooling from Patna.|
|College/University||St. Stephen’s College, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation |
|Hobbies||Swimming, playing cricket, and fishing|
|Tattoo||On his left arm|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||Year 2006|
|Abhimanyu Singh's Wedding Picture|
|Parents||Father- Chandrasekhar Singh (worked at RBI, Patna)|
|Mother- Shanti Singh|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Abhimanyu Singh
- Abhimanyu Singh is an Indian film and television actor.
- He started his career as a model and a theatre artist.
- Initially, he worked as an actor with the Makarand Deshpande’s theatre group ‘Ansh.’
During one of his theatre acts, the popular Bollywood actor, Manoj Bajpayee spotted him and liked his performance.
- Manoj recommended his name to the Bollywood filmmaker, Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra for the film ‘Aks’ (2001).
- He appeared in the Hindi TV serials, like ‘Kumkum- Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan’ (2002), ‘Kkusum’ (2003), ‘Saara Akaash’ (2003), and ‘Upanishad Ganga’ (2012).
- Later, he acted in the Bollywood films, like ‘Jannat’ (2008), ‘Gulaal’ (2009), ‘Rakta Charitra’ (2010), ‘Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela’ (2013), and ‘Sooryavanshi’ (2020).
- He has worked in films of different languages, like Gujarati, Kannada, Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu.
- Some of his Telugu films are ‘Bejawada’ (2011), ‘Pandaga Chesko’ (2015), ‘Jai Lava Kusa’ (2017), and ‘Sita’ (2019).
- He has appeared in the Tamil films, like ‘Thalaivaa’ (2013), ‘Enradhukulla’ (2015), and ‘Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru’ (2017).
- In 2020, he appeared in the MX Player’s web-series, ‘Bhaukaal,’ in which he played the character of Shaukeen.
- He is often confused as the Bollywood actor, Chandrachur Singh’s younger brother.
- Reportedly, Abhimanyu is not active on any social media platform.