Read Time:1 Minute, 12 Second
Jisshu Sengupta is an Indian actor, producer and television presenter, who predominantly works in Bengali films, with a few in Hindi and Telugu languages. Jisshu made his debut in showbiz through a Bengali TV series.
|Real Name||Jisshu Sengupta|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Television Presenter, Anchor, Cricketer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm|
|in meters- 1.83 m|
|in feet inches- 6’ 0”|
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 75 kg|
|in Pounds- 165 lbs|
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 42 Inches|
|- Waist: 32 Inches|
|- Biceps: 13 Inches|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||1977-03-15|
|Age (as in 2017)||40 Years|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|School||Julien Day School, West Bengal, India|
|College||Heramba Chandra College, Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Economics|
|Bengali Film: 'Priyojon' (1999)|
|Bangla Film: 'Moner Majhe Tumi' (2003)|
|TV Serial Direction: 'Aparajita'|
|Family||Father- Ujjwal Sengupta (Bengali Actor)|
|Mother- Mukta Sengupta (homemaker and a Wedding Planner)|
|Sister- Satarupa Sengupta (Elder)|
|Hobbies||Driving, Listening to Music|
|Favourite Food||Chicken-Rice, Fish Kurry|
|Favourite Colours||Black, Blue|
|Favourite Sport||Cricket, Football|
|Favourite Cricketer||Sourav Ganguly|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Nilanjana Sharma (Actress)Jisshu Sengupta family|
|Daughters- Sara Sengupta, Zara Sengupta|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jisshu Sengupta
- Does Jisshu Sengupta smoke?: Yes
- Does Jisshu Sengupta drink alcohol?: Yes
- Jisshu Sengupta is interested in playing cricket since his childhood and now he is the captain of the ‘Bengal Tiger’ T20 Team in the Indian Celebrity Cricket League.
- He started his acting career as a TV actor.
- He acts for Bengali, Bangla and for Hindi cinema.
- He got fame in 2009 from the Bengali movie ‘Sob Charitro Kalponik’.
- Apart from an acting, he also involved in anchoring at reality shows and award shows.
- He is married to the Bengali actress’s daughter Anjana Bhowmick.
- He is a member of charity football match for the knee replacement surgery of the Indian football player Kushumita Das.
- In 2012, he gave a short appearance in the Bollywood movie ‘Barfi’.
- In 2014, he played a supporting character in the Bollywood movie ‘Mardaani’.
- In 2014, he participated in the ‘Kolkata Marathon’ along with some other celebrities.
- In Calcutta Times 2015 edition, he ranked first in the Most Desirable Man.
- In Times Celebex in July 2015, he was at the 49th position for the buzz created around his movie, ‘Piku’.
- He launched the ‘Times Food Guide 2017’ at ITC Sonar.