Ajith Kumar, also known as `Thala` and better known by his screen name Ajith is one of the biggest superstars of Kollywood film industry. The man who has enthralled the Tamil cine lovers for over three decades started his journey in the film industry in 1990 and over the years has been part of several blockbusters. Ajith ventured into the film industry with literally no support from the film fraternity over the years has come to be known as the actor who epitomizes elegance, humility, and blockbuster films.
|Real Name||Ajith Kumar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm|
|in meters- 1.75 m|
|in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”|
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 80 kg|
|in Pounds- 176 lbs|
|Body Measurements (approx.)||Chest: 42 Inches|
|Waist: 34 Inches|
|Biceps: 15 Inches|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||1971-05-01|
|Age (as in 2019)||48 Years|
|Birth Place||Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|School||Asan Memorial Senior Secondary School, Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Education Qualifications||Not Known|
|Film Debut||Tamil: En Veedu En Kanavar (1990)|
|Bollywood: Aśoka (2001)|
|Family||Father- Parameshwar Subramaniam|
|Mother- Mohini Mani|
|Brothers- Anoop Kumar (Stockbroker), Anil Kumar|
|Sisters- 2 (both died at a very young age)|
|Hobbies||Racing, photography, reading biographies, playing cricket|
|Favourite Actors||M. G. Ramachandran, Amitabh Bachchan, Rajesh Khanna, Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan|
|Favourite Sports||Football, cricket, riding, racing|
|Favourite Racer||Ayrton Senna|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife||Shalini Ajith (Actress)|
|Children||Daughter- Anoushka Ajith (b. 2008)|
|Son- Aadvik Ajith (b. 2015)|
|Salary||25-30 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ajith Kumar
- Does Ajith Kumar smoke?: Not Known
- Does Ajith Kumar drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Ajith belongs to a Hindu family.
- He is a professional car racer.
- He has participated in a number of racing championships throughout his career, namely the Formula Maruti Indian Championships (2002), Formula BMW Asia Championship (2003), FIA Formula Two Championship (2010), and Formula 2 Championship (2010).
- He is an ardent devotee of Sai Baba.
- Initially, he worked as a salesman for a garment export company.
- In 2004, he was signed as the brand ambassador of Nescafe (Tamil Nadu).
- He created the non-profit organization “Mohini-Mani Foundation” to promote self-hygiene & civic consciousness and also to help ease the problems of urban sprawl.