Aryaman Birla is an Indian Cricketer. He made his debut for Madhya-Pradesh for the Ranji trophy in the 2017-18 on 25 November 2017. Later, he was bought by the Rajasthan Royals in the IPL auction in 2018. He scored his maiden century in first-class cricket in November 2018. In 2019, he took a leave from cricket owing to mental health problems. Later, he was released by the Rajasthan Royals ahead of the Indian Premier League (IPL) auction 2020. He gained a huge opportunity in the form of an IPL contract (with Rajasthan Royals) and the tournaments make players into superstars overnight. Intact, IPL bought him more identity and he proved himself as the best cricketer too.
|Aryaman Birla (Cricketer)|
|Full Name||Aryaman Vikram Birla|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm|
|in meters- 1.75 m|
|in feet inches- 5’ 9”|
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg|
|in pounds- 143 lbs|
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches|
|- Waist: 32 inches|
|- Biceps: 14 inches|
|International Debut||Did Not Play|
|Domestic/State Team||Madhya Pradesh|
|Career Turning Point||He scored double-hundred and grabbed 10 wickets in the U-23 match of Madhya Pradesh v Chhattisgarh in Sagar and then was selected by the Rajasthan Royals to play in the 2018 IPL|
|Date of Birth||1997-07-09 00:00:00|
|Age (as in 2017)||20 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation (Commerce)|
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Tattoos||Left Arm- A picture|
|Left Wrist- An anchor with text|
|Girls, Affairs & More|
|Parents||Father- Kumar Mangalam Birla (Chairman of Aditya Birla Group)|
|Mother- Neerja Birla (Homemaker)|
|Sisters- Ananya Birla, Advaitesha Birla|
|Salary (as in 2018)||₹30 lakh (IPL)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aryaman Birla
- Does Aryaman Birla smoke?: Not Known
- Does Aryaman Birla drink alcohol?: Not Known
- At the age of nine, he started playing cricket.
- In order to make a career in the cricket world, he left all the luxuries of his home in Mumbai and moved to Rewa, a small town of Madhya Pradesh.
- He is a left-hand batsman and his bowling style is slow left-arm orthodox.
- Despite being brought up in an opulent and luxurious environment, Aryaman chose a simple lifestyle, after coming into cricket, for example- traveling in a non AC compartment in a train, staying in the small resorts during tours, and practicing in the hot atmosphere of 48 degrees C.
- He played his only first-class match, which was Madhya Pradesh v Odisha, on 25 November 2017 at Indore.
- He hit 795 runs in 6 matches (average of 79.50) in the C.K. Nayudu Trophy.
- He won the “Man of the Match” award for Madhya Pradesh against Odisha (153) and Uttar Pradesh (137 and 43) in the U-23 series.