Aryan Khan is the son of Shah Rukh Khan, the famous Bollywood actor and film producer & interior designer Gauri Khan.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 180 cm|
|in meters- 1.80 m|
|in feet inches- 5’ 11”|
|Weight||in kilograms- 80 kg|
|in pounds- 176 lbs|
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 42 Inches|
|- Waist: 32 Inches|
|- Biceps: 12 Inches|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||1997-11-13|
|Age (as in 2018)||21 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|School||Sevenoaks School, London|
|College||University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California|
|Education Qualifications||Graduate (pursuing)|
|Debut||Film: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001, as a child actor)|
|Family||Father- Shah Rukh Khan (Actor)|
|Mother- Gauri Khan (Film Producer & Interior Designer)|
|Brother- AbRam Khan|
|Sister- Suhana Khan|
|Hobbies||Taekwondo, Playing Cricket|
|Controversies||• When AbRam was born, a rumour started doing rounds that AbRam was a love child of Aryan and a Romanian girl.|
|• Aryan was also projected in a fake MMS in which he was seen with Navya Nanda getting intimate. Later, it was found that both the faces were just look-alike of Aryan and Navya.|
|Favourite Restaurant||Khanage Indian Kitchen in London|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aryan Khan
- Does Aryan Khan smoke?: Not Known
- Does Aryan Khan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Aryan Khan was born to Shah Rukh Khan, a famous Bollywood actor, and film producer & interior designer Gauri Khan.
- Aryan started his acting career as a child actor in the film Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham… (2001) and Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006).
- He won the award for the best dubbing child voice artist male for the animated film Hum Hain Lajawaab.
- In 2010, he won a gold medal at the Maharashtra Taekwondo competition.
- He is a black belt in martial arts.
- Reportedly, he doesn’t like to be clicked; especially when he has returned after a car journey; as he has car sickness.
- He is a black belt in Martial Arts.
- He is often slated to make his acting debut in Bollywood in a Karan Johar‘s film opposite Sridevi‘s daughter Khushi Kapoor.