Celina Jaitly is an Indian film actress who mainly appears in Bollywood films. A former beauty queen and model, she won the Miss India in 2001 and was the 4th runner-up at Miss Universe 2001. She made her acting debut with the 2003 thriller Janasheen.
|Real Name||Celina Jaitley|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm|
|in meters- 1.68 m|
|in Feet Inches- 5 6|
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 kg|
|in Pounds- 121 lbs|
|Eye Colour||Light Blue|
|Date of Birth||24-Nov-81|
|Age (as in 2017)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|School||City Montessori School, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|College||St. Joseph's College|
|Education Qualifications||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) Honours in Accountancy|
|Film Debut||Bollywood: Janasheen (2003)|
|Telugu: Suryam (2004)|
|Kannada: Shrimathi (2011)|
|Family||Father- V.K. Jaitly (Retired Indian Army Colonel)|
|Mother- Meeta Jaitly (Psychologist)|
|Brother- Vikrant Jaitly|
|Hobbies||Internet surfing, reading, sketching, listening to music|
|Favourite Actor||Aamir Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Aishwarya Rai Bachchan|
|Favourite Film||Saving Private Ryan (Hollywood, 1998)|
|Favourite Brands||Bebe, Jashn|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Peter Haag (Hotelier)|
|Husband||Peter Haag (Hotelier)|
|Son- Winston Jaitly Haag, Viraaj Jaitly Haag|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Celina Jaitley
- Does Celina Jaitley smoke?: No
- Does Celina Jaitley drink alcohol?: No
- Celina was born to Punjabi Sikh father and Afghani Hindu mother.
- Initially, she worked for a mobile phone company in Kolkata.
- After that, she participated in some beauty contests and won the titles of Femina Miss India 2001 and Miss Margo Beautiful Skin.
- She also participated in the Miss Universe 2001 contest and became the 4th runner up.
- In 2001, she featured in the popular singer Jazzy B‘s music video ‘Oh Kehri.’
- She also featured in several music videos for pop group ‘Bombay Vikings.’
- She got a breakthrough role in 2003 in the Bollywood film ‘Janasheen’ as Jessica Periera.
- She worked in different languages like Hindi, Punjabi, Telugu, and Kannada.
- She is the brand ambassador for ‘Jashn.’
- In 2009, she re-launched India’s first gay magazine, ‘Bombay Dost’ in Mumbai.
- She also participated in the Mumbai gay pride march for supporting sexual minorities.
- She has sung a song for music video ‘The Welcome’, launched by UN in 2014 as a campaign against homophobia.
Celina Jaitley on Instagram and Twitter
View this post on Instagram
Couldn’t be a better way to celebrate the opera we call “life and love”….. wishing you all a “Happy Valentines” from the steps of the most historic VIENNA STATE OPERA @wienerstaatsoper … You can’t be married to an Austrian without being serenaded at the grand Viennese Opera. Vienna State Opera is mesmerising and for us it has always been such a welcome cultural and historic break, in a world of electronic entertainment. The opera house was the first major building on the Vienna Ringstrasse commissioned by the Viennese "city expansion fund". Work commenced on the house in 1861 and was completed in 1869, following plans drawn up by architects August Sicard von Sicardsburg and Eduard van der Nüll. The opera house was inaugurated as the "Vienna Court Opera" (Wiener Hofoper) in the presence of Emperor Franz Joseph I and Empress Elisabeth of Austria. #mustsee #valentines #viennaopera #viennastaatsoper #vienna #visitaustria #austrian #austriangirl #austrianboy #europe #europeanlife #internationalfamily #celina #celinajaitly #celinajaitley #bollywood #bollywoodactress #missindia #missuniverse #beautyqueen #gratitude #valentine
— HT Entertainment (@htshowbiz) June 19, 2020