Divya Khosla Kumar (born 20 November 1981) is an Indian film actor, producer and director. She has directed various advertisements and has also featured in some music videos. She is the wife of Bhushan Kumar, the chairman and managing director of T-Series music label and film production company.
|Profession(s)||Actress, Director and Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm|
|in meters- 1.70 m|
|in Feet Inches- 5' 7"|
|Date of Birth||1981-11-27 00:00:00|
|Age (as in 2019)||38 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)|
|Debut||Debut Film: Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyo (2004)|
|Family||Father- Not Known (Businessman)|
|Mother- Not Known (Teacher)|
|Sister- Not Known|
|Brother- Not Known|
|Hobbies||Dancing, writing and reading|
|Controversies||After Sushant Singh Rajput committed suicide on 14 June 2020, Sonu Nigam posted videos on Instagram; accusing Bhushan Kumar of damaging his image and not promoting new talents in the industry. Divya Khosla also took to Instagram to post a video in which she termed Sonu Nigam "thankless." |
|Actor(s)||Salman Khan and Hrithik Roshan|
|Actress(es)||Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra, and Ellen DeGeneres|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Bhushan Kumar (Producer)|
|Husband||Bhushan Kumar (Producer)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Divya Khosla Kumar
- Does Divya Khosla Kumar smoke?: No
- Does Divya Khosla Kumar drink alcohol?: No
- Divya married Bhushan Kumar, son of Late Gulshan Kumar in 2005 at Maa Vaishno Devi shrine, Katra.
- She always wanted to be a director and did training before directing her first film Yaariyan.
- She not only directed the film Sanam Re, but also did an item song called Humne Pee Rakhi Hai in it.
- She is a good dancer and choreographed 5 songs in the film Yaariyan : Baarish, Maa, Love Me Thoda Aur, Allah-Waariyan and Zor Lagake.
- Divya was good in studies in her schooling days and was an avid reader.
- In 2003, she was seen in a Hindi pop song Kabhi Yaadon Me Aau Kabhi Khwabon Mein Aau by Abhijeet.
- In 2006, she also featured in a Hindi pop song Honey Honey with Salman Khan which was sung by Roop Johri and Kunal Ganjawala.
- Her son Ruhaan was once diagnosed with swine flu.
- In 2015, she was seen in the cover page of AsiaSpa Magazine.
- Following the death of Sushant Singh Rajput, Sonu Nigam accused Bhushan Kumar of tarnishing his image and harassing the new talents in the industry. Sonu Nigam made these allegations through videos on Instagram. In reply, Divya Khosla Kumar also posted a video on Instagram to respond to Sonu Nigam’s allegations.
Divya Khosla Kumar on Instagram and Twitter
— Divya Khosla Kumar (@iamDivyaKhosla) May 30, 2020