Read Time:1 Minute, 53 Second
Ester Noronha is a South Indian film actress. Her acting credits feature films in Telugu, Kannada, Konkani, Tamil, Hindi and Marathi film industries. Notable among her filmography are Bhimavaram Bullodu (2014), Garam (2016).
|Real Name||Ester Valerie Noronha|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Dancer|
|Famous Role||Nandini in Telugu film Bhimavaram Bullodu (2014)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters-173 cm|
|in meters-1.73 m|
|in feet inches- 5’ 8”|
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-55 kg|
|in pounds-121 lbs|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
|Date of Birth||1992-09-12|
|Age (as in 2017)||25 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|School||St. Gerosa High School, Mangalore|
|College||St. Xavier's College, Mumbai; University of Mumbai, Mumbai|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Political Science and Psychology, Master of Arts (M.A.) in Political Science|
|Debut||Bollywood: Baromas (2012)|
|Telugu Film: 1000 Abaddalu (2013)|
|Kannada Film: Usirigintha Neene Hattira (2014)|
|Konkani Film: Noshibacho Khell (2016)|
|Marathi Film: Majhi Aashiqui|
|Konkani Singing: Nachom-ia Kumpasar (2014)|
|Marathi Singing: Majhi Aashiqui|
|Family||Father- Valerian Noronha|
|Mother- Janet Noronha|
|Brother- Name Not Known|
|Sister- Not Known|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ester Noronha
- Does Ester Noronha smoke?: Not Known
- Does Ester Noronha drink alcohol?: Not Known
- During her school days, Ester got training in Guitar, Piano, Carnatic singing, and Bharatnatyam.
- At the age of 9, she started performing in live shows as a singer in Konkani language.
- She achieved eight grades in Piano from the Trinity College London, Croydon, senior grade in Bharatnatyam & junior grade in Carnatic singing from the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB).
- She is the first artist in Dakshina Kannada district of Karnataka state who has performed the Rangapravesha in Bharatnatyam and Carnatic singing.
- In 2006, she established her independent musical live show, titled ‘Ester Show’ which was in support of the Mangalore Diocesan Medical relief fund.
- In 2008, she produced and released her first audio album ‘Ester’s “Kalza Thaun”(from the heart)’ that comprises of 10 songs, all of which has been composed and sung by her.
- A legendary Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan once noticed her in one of her Bharatnatyam shows held in Bangalore and suggested her to try her luck in films.
- She later got training in Kathak and Bollywood dancing under Saroj Khan for almost two years.
- After that, she joined the ‘Anupam Kher’s Actor Prepares’ from where she did the Diploma course in acting.
- In 2012, Saroj Khan offered her to act in a non-commercial Bollywood film ‘Baromas’, from where she then started her acting career. Baromas was the only Indian film that was selected and competed in the category of feature films against films from Canada, UK, US, and Switzerland.
- She has endorsed for several brands like Senthil Murugan Jewellers (SMJ), Sri Kumaran Thanga Maligai (SKTM ), Vee Vee Sugar, Kallarackal Jewellery, etc.
- She was honoured with the Kala Ratna award in 2015.
- In 2015 & 2016, she along with Lorna Cordeiro toured to USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand to perform at singing live shows.
- She is fluent in 8 different languages like Hindi, English, Tulu, Konkani, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, and Marathi.