Hansika Motwani a Mumbai born actress began her acting career with TV serial Shaka Laka Boom Boom as child artist. She later acted in the TV serial Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chand, for which she received the Favorite Child Award at the Star Parivaar Awards. She also appeared as one of the children in Koi Mil Gaya with Preity Zinta and Hrithik Roshan.
|Real Name||Hansika Motwani|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm|
|in meters- 1.65 m|
|in Feet Inches- 5' 5"|
|Weight||in Kilograms- 57 Kg|
|in Pounds- 126 lbs|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||1991-08-09|
|Age (as in 2017)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Podar International School, Mumbai|
|College||International Curriculum School, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Film: Hawa (2003)|
|TV: Shaka Laka Boom Boom (2001)|
|Family||Father- Pradeep Motwani (Businessman )|
|Mother- Mona Motwani (Doctor)|
|Brother- Prashant Motwani|
|Hobbies||Reading, photography, meditation, yoga and cardio exercises|
|Favourite Food||Rajma Chawal|
|Favourite Actor||Gerard Butler|
|Favourite Films||Settai , Oh My Friend, Bindass|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Salary||80 Lakh/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||15 Crore (INR)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hansika Motwani
- Does Hansika Motwani smoke?: No
- Does Hansika Motwani drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Hansika was first noticed by actress Juhi Chawla, a client of her dermatologist mother, who suggested her to try her luck in films.
- She started her acting career as a child artist in Bollywood films and Hindi TV shows.
- Her parents separated in 2004, after which she started living with her mother.
- Hansika lead role in a film came up in 2007 with the Telugu film ‘Desamuduru.’
- She is fluent in various languages such as Telugu, English, Hindi, and Tulu.
- She supports various causes and is the brand ambassador for the ‘Chennai Turns Pink’ initiative to create awareness about breast cancer
- She is a huge fan of Chelsea Football Club.