Mohammed Iqbal Khan was born as Mohammed Iqbal Khan youngest son to Mr & Mrs Mohammed Amin Khan. Iqbal’s father served as an officer in the Indian Civil Service. He is also known as Iqbal Khan in the Indian TV/Film Industry. Born on 10th February 1980, the last of four siblings he spent his younger years in Srinagar, Kashmir.
|Real Name||Mohammed Iqbal Khan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 182 cm|
|in meters- 1.82 m|
|in Feet Inches- 6' 0"|
|Weight||in Kilograms- 80 kg|
|in Pounds- 176 lbs|
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 44 Inches|
|- Waist: 32 Inches|
|- Biceps: 14.5 Inches|
|Date of Birth||1981-02-10|
|Age (as in 2017)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India|
|School||Pinegrove Boarding School, Dharampur, Himachal Pradesh|
|College||Delhi College of Arts and Commerce (Dropout)|
|Debut||Song Debut (as a model): Indhana Winva (2001)|
|Film Debut: Kuch Dil Ne Kaha (2002)|
|Television Debut: Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai (2005)|
|Family||Father- Mohammed Amin Khan (retired Indian Civil Services officer)|
|Mother- Mehmuda Khan|
|Brother- Amaan (Elder)|
|Sister- 3 Elder Sisters (Sabeena & 2 more)|
|Favourite Food||Yellow Dal tadka and Bhendi, Wazwan (a Kashmiri dish), Mutton Biryani|
|Favourite Actor||Irrfan Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Namrata Shirodkar|
|Favourite Film||Andaz Apna Apna (1994)|
|Favourite Song||I Will Remember You by Amy Grant (1991)|
|Favourite Colour||Blue, Black|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Sneha Chhabra (Actress)|
|Salary (approx.)||Rs. 80,000 per episode|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Iqbal Khan
- Does Iqbal Khan smoke?: Not Known
- Does Iqbal Khan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Due to the disturbance in Kashmir, his parents sent Iqbal to boarding school.
- He dropped college in Delhi and came to Mumbai in 2002 to pursue his modelling career.
- He met Sneha Chhabra (currently his wife) in 2002 when they were shooting for Falguni Pathak’s song, “Indhana Winva“.
- He is very conscious about his fitness, he goes to gym regularly.
- He also tried his luck in Bollywood by doing films like “Fun2shh…” (2003) but it didn’t go well.
- His character of “Angad Khanna” in the television serial “Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai” became highly popular.
- He contested in reality show “Khatron Ke Khiladi” (Season 7, 2015)
- Once in an interview, he said that “it is difficult being a Muslim” as he has been denied visa many times by many countries just because of his Muslim name.
- He is very religious, he follows Quran and keeps fast on roza days without taking break from his hectic work.
- Actor & anchor, Manish Paul is his very good friend.