Go where your heart wants to go. Ira Khan could have easily become a star actor in Bollywood with the help of her superstar father Amir Khan. But her heart lies in music. She began her musical career as an assistant to Ram Sampath – the man who composed the music for the movie Talaash and for Ambarsariya. This 23-year-old talent is currently studying in college. Ira is a compassionate soul and likes to tend to stray animals. In fact, she also arranged a football match to collect funds on behalf of an NGO for this purpose.
Ira Khan: Quick Facts
|Original Name||Ira Khan|
|Profession(s)||Assistant Music Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||5 ft 3 inches|
|Weight (approx.)||50 Kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-25-34|
|Date of Birth||17 August 1997|
|Age (As in 2019)||22 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Education (College)||Graduate from University College Utrecht|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Mishaal Kirpalani (Musician)|
|Parents||Father- Amir Khan
Mother- Reena Dutta
Stepmother- Kiran Rao
|Siblings||Junaid Khan (Elder Brother)
Azad Rao Khan (Step-brother)
|Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Deepika Padukone|
|Film||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge|
Did You Know
- Ira Khan is the daughter of Aamir Khan and his first wife Reena Dutta.
- Ira has a brother named Junaid. He works as an assistant director under Rajkumar Hirani.
- Ira was the director of a theatrical adaptation of Euripides’ Medea. Her brother Junaid acted in it.
- The name of Aamir Khan’s niece, Zain is tattooed twice on Ira’s body.
- Apart from her interest in music, Ira is into modelling too. If you do not follow her on Instagram, you are missing out something big!