Ishita Dutta works in films and television serials. The younger sister of actress Tanushree Dutta, Dutta made her television debut in 2013 with Star Plus’s soap opera Ek Ghar Banaunga as Poonam. Two years later, she made her Bollywood debut with Drishyam.
|Real Name||Ishita Dutta|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm|
|in meters- 1.63 m|
|in feet inches- 5’ 4”|
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg|
|in pounds- 110 lbs|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||1990-08-26|
|Age (as in 2018)||28 Years|
|Birthplace||Jamshedpur, Bihar, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India|
|School||Dakshin Bharat Mahila Samaj English School, Jamshedpur|
|Educational Qualification||Media Studies|
|Debut||Telugu Film: Chanakyudu (2012)|
|Kannada Film: Raja Rajendra (2015)|
|Bollywood: Drishyam (2015)|
|Hindi TV: Ek Ghar Banaunga (2013)|
|Boys, Affairs, and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Vatsal Sheth (Actor)|
|Marriage Place||ISKON Temple in Juhu, Mumbai|
|Husband/Spouse||Vatsal Sheth (Actor)|
|Parents||Father- Tapan Dutta (Ex- employee at Life Insurance Corporation)|
|Mother- Shikha Dutta (Homemaker)|
|Sister- Tanushree Dutta (Actress)|
|Favourite Food(s)||Samosa, Mishti Doi, Cake|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Farhan Akhtar, Hugh Jackman, Chris Hemsworth|
|Favourite Actress||Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite Perfume||Clinique Happy|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ishita Dutta
- Does Ishita Dutta smoke?: No
- Does Ishita Dutta drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Ishita Dutta was born in a Bengali family.
- She is the younger sister of ‘Aashiq Banaya Aapne’ fame actress “Tanushree Dutta.”
- Earlier, she was reluctant to come into the entertainment industry; as she was a shy person, but her sister insisted her to join Anupam Kher‘s Actor Prepares school.
- Ishita got her first break in 2012 in the Telugu film ‘Chanakyudu’ as Swetha.
- In the same year, she worked with her sister “Tanushree Dutta” in the film ‘Yenidu Manasali’, but unfortunately, the film was not released.
- She has worked in different languages like Telugu, Kannada, and Hindi.
- Ishita Dutta and her husband “Vatsal Sheth” first met on the set of ‘Rishton Ka Saudagar – Baazigar’, in which they both played the lead roles. Until the end of the TV show, they never revealed their relationship publicly; as the producer of that TV serial made them sign the no dating clause.
- Though she is very close to her sister, Tanushree was not present at Ishita’s wedding due to some visa issues; as Tanushree was in the U.S. at that time.
- She has appeared on the cover of various magazines like FHM, iCraze, Bollywood Town, etc.Ishita Dutta on the cover of ‘Bollywood Town’ magazine
- Ishita Dutta is an avid dog lover.