Jhataleka Malhotra is an Indian model and beauty queen. She was the crowned the first runner-up in Femina Miss India 2014. She represented India at Miss International 2014 held in Japan.
|Real Name||Jhataleka Malhotra|
|Professions||Actress and Model|
|Famous For||Winning 'Femina Miss India International 2014'|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm|
|in meters- 1.70 m|
|in feet inches- 5’ 7”|
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg|
|in pounds- 121 lbs|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-26-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||Year- 1994|
|Age (as in 2018)||24 Years|
|School||Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai|
|College/University||M.M.K. College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Management Studies|
|Debut||Film: Tuesdays And Fridays|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Travelling, Singing, Listening to Music, Watching Movies|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||Femina Miss India International (2014)|
|Miss Internet Beauty Award (2014)|
|Boys, Affairs, and More|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Actor||Farhan Akhtar|
|Favourite Actress||Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite Film||Aashiqui 2|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jhataleka Malhotra
- Does Jhataleka Malhotra smoke?: Not Known
- Does Jhataleka Malhotra drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She was born in a Punjabi family.
- In 2012, at the age of 18, she competed in Clean&Clear Fresh Face and was the first runner-up.
- She also participated in Miss Diva 2013, where she was placed among Top 5 and also won Miss
- In 2014, Jhataleka was crowned as Femina Miss India International by Sobhita Dhulipala.
- Jhataleka Malhotra has been cast opposite to Poonam Dhillon‘ son Anmol Thakeria Dhillon by director Sanjay Leela Bhansali for his movie Tuesdays And Fridays.