Kalki Koechlin is an actress and writer. Although a French citizen, she has lived most of her life in India. Known for her unconventional body of work in the Hindi film industry, she is the recipient of such accolades as a National Film Award, a Filmfare, and two Screen Awards.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm|
|in meters- 1.70 m|
|in Feet Inches- 5' 7"|
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 53 Kg|
|in Pounds- 117 lbs|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||1984-01-10|
|Age (as in 2020)||36 Years|
|Birthplace||Pondicherry (or Puducherry)|
|Hometown||Ooty, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||Hebron School, Ooty|
|College||Goldsmiths, University of London|
|Educational Qualification||Studied Drama and Theatre|
|Debut||Film Debut: Dev D (2009)|
|Family||Father- Joel Koechlin|
|Mother- Françoise Armandie|
|Brother- Oriel Koechlin|
|Food||Pista, Pizza, Italian, Chinese, Indian|
|Actor||Raj Kapoor, Kamal Hassan|
|Film||Dev D, Water, Dweepa|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Anurag Kashyap (Director)|
|• Guy Hershberg (an Israeli classical pianist)|
|Husband||Anurag Kashyap (Ex-husband)|
|Daughter: Sappho (Born on 07-02-2020; From her boyfriend, Guy Hershberg)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kalki Koechlin
- Does Kalki Koechlin smoke?: No
- Does Kalki Koechlin drink alcohol?: Yes
- Kalki is a multi-linguist and is well versed in English, French, Hindi, and Tamil.
- Her great-grandfather, Maurice Koechlin, was the chief engineer of the Eiffel Tower as well as the Statue of Liberty.
- She co-wrote the movie That Girl In Yellow Boots with Anurag Kashyap.
- She is also a play-writer and has won the prestigious MetroPlus Playwright award in 2009 for the play “Skeleton Woman” which she co-wrote with Prashant Prakash.
- Her French parents met 38 years ago in India and were hippies who found love and life in the country.
- In September 2019, Kalki revealed in an interview that she was 5 months pregnant from her boyfriend, Guy Hershberg. Kalki also said that she would opt for a water birth of her baby.