Kalyani Priyadarshan is the daughter of ace filmmaker Priyadarshan and former actress Lissy and started her career in the film industry by assisting Anand Shankar in the Nayanthara and Vikram-starrer Iru Murugan. Much before taking to the film industry, Kalyani studied at New York`s Parsons School of Design. While most thought she would turn director, just like her father, she took to acting, like her mother.
|Full Name||Kalyani Priyadarshan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 158 cm|
|in meters- 1.58 m|
|in feet inches- 5’ 2”|
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg|
|in pounds- 110 lbs|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||Year 1992|
|Age (as in 2017)||25 Years|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||Lady Andal Venkatasubba Rao Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Chennai|
|College||Parsons School of Design, New York City, New York|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Fashion Designing|
|Debut||Telugu Film: Hello (2017)|
|Family||Father- Priyadarshan Soman Nair (Filmmaker)|
|Mother- Lissy Lakshmi (Actress)|
|Brother- Siddharth (Younger)|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kalyani Priyadarshan
- Does Kalyani Priyadarshan smoke?: Not Known
- Does Kalyani Priyadarshan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Kalyani is the daughter of popular filmmaker Priyadarshan.
- She is a trained dancer and also has performed at many stage shows.
- After completing studies, she joined the ‘Williamstown Theatre Festival’ in Williamstown, Massachusetts.
- She got a breakthrough role in 2017 in the Telugu film ‘Hello’ as Priya/Junnu, opposite Akhil Akkineni.