Read Time:1 Minute, 45 Second
Meera Mitun has appeared in Tamil language films. After beginning her career as a print model, she became an actress, making her debut with a supporting role in 8 Thottakkal
|Profession(s)||Actress, Supermodel, Entrepreneur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm|
|in meters- 1.73 m|
|in feet inches- 5’ 8”|
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg|
|in pounds- 132 lbs|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-35|
|Debut||Film: 8 Thottakkal|
|TV: Jodi No. 1|
|Date of Birth||1994-12-06|
|Age (as in 2018)||24 Years|
|Birthplace||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||Maharishi Vidhya Mandir High School, Chennai|
|College/University||• Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|• SRM University, Andhra Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||• Bachelors in Microbiology|
|• Masters in Biotechnology|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Listening to Music, Spending time with her Family and Friends|
|Tattoo||On her right arm: Angel Tattoo|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- D Mani (civil engineer and social worker)|
|Mother- Shyamala (homemaker)|
|Favourite Actress||Angelina Jolie|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Meera Mithun
- Does Meera Mithun drink alcohol?: Yes
- Meera was an intelligent student. She had secured 90 per cent marks in her 10th standard and 92 per cent marks in her 12th standard. She was even the topper in her graduation and post-graduation classes.
- In 2013, she went out to watch a film with one of her friends, she bumped into the choreographer, Ganesh Guru, who got impressed with her personality and suggested her to join modelling.
- Ganesh, later, offered her to work in a show for a wedding saree brand, Co Optex.
- Meera has to her credit a number of beauty pageants titles including Miss Face of Chennai 2014, Miss Madras 2015, Miss Tamil Nadu 2016, Miss India South 2016, and Miss Queen of South 2016.
- She has walked the ramp for Kingfisher brand for seven consecutive times.
- In 2014, she received immense popularity by participating in Vijay TV’s dance reality show “Jodi No. 1.”
- Mithun has featured on the covers of several magazines.
- She is a huge fan of Angeline Jolie and admires her for her hard work and confidence.
- She is an avid dog lover.
- She carried a tomboy look in her school and college days.
- Her father had also been a winner of Mr Tamil Nadu and Miss India runner up.
- Meera hates to visit the gym and does not follow any diet plan.
- She revealed in an interview that she has never put up Kajal on her eyes until she took up modelling.
- She earned her first salary of Rs. 3000 by doing a two hours show for Co-Optex.
- In 2019, she entered the Big Boss 3 Tamil as a wild card contestant.
- Before entering into the Big Boss house, Mithun registered a complaint against Ajith Siva, Joe Michael, Praveen, and Malarkodi for giving death threats to her and 14 other young girls.