Miheeka Bajaj, born and brought up in Hyderabad is the owner of a decor and event management company called Dewdrop Design Studio. She finished her diploma from Rachna Sansad, Mumbai in interior design and pursued her masters from Chelsea University of Art and Design in London.
|Famous For||Being the wife of Rana Daggubati|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm|
|in meters- 1.68 m|
|in feet & inches- 5’ 6”|
|College/University||• Rachna Sansad, Mumbai|
|• Chelsea University of Art and Design, London|
|Educational Qualification||• Diploma in interior designing|
|Hobbies||Horse Riding, Cooking, Reading Books, and Writing Blogs|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Place||Ramanaidu Studios, Hyderabad|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Rana Daggubati (Actor)|
|Parents||Father- Suresh Bajaj|
|Mother- Bunty Bajaj (Owner of the jewellery brand ‘Krsala')|
|Siblings||Brother- Samarth Bajaj|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Miheeka Bajaj
- Does Miheeka Bajaj drink alcohol: Yes
- Miheeka Bajaj is an interior designer and the owner of an event management company.
- She was born in Hyderabad, and later, she shifted to Mumbai for higher studies.
- Her brother, Samarth is married to Sasha who is the sister of the famous Indian fashion designer, Kunal Rawal.
- Miheeka owns an event management and décor company, ‘Dew Drop Design Studio’ in Mumbai.
- In an interview, she talked about her interest in the interior decoration, she said,
Décor is something I grew up seeing; it’s more or less etched in my subconscious. For a creative person there can’t be a better field of work to be involved in, because you get to move on to new projects in a very short span of time, thus getting to do something new and exciting very often.”
- As per her social media account, she writes a blog called ‘Pixie Dust.’
- She is a dog lover and owns a pet dog.
- She is good friends with the Bollywood actress, Sonam Kapoor.
- On 20 May 2020, Miheeka and Rana Daggubati had a small Roka ceremony at the memorial of the late legendary producer, D Ramanaidu, at Ramanaidu Film Studios in Hyderabad. Later, at the same place, they got married to each other on 8 August 2020.