Naga Chaitanya is known for his work in Telugu cinema. He debuted in the 2009 film Josh, directed by newcomer Vasu Varma and produced by Dil Raju. Prior to the release of his first film, he signed his second film with Indira Productions, directed by Gautham Menon
|Real Name||Naga Chaitanya|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm|
|in meters- 1.75 m|
|in Feet Inches- 5’ 9"|
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 74 kg|
|in Pounds- 163 lbs|
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches|
|- Waist: 32 inches|
|- Biceps: 14 Inches|
|Date of Birth||1986-11-03|
|Age (as in 2017)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|College||Trinity College, London|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Commerce|
|Debut||Film:- Josh (2009, Telugu)|
|Family||Father- Akkineni Nagarjuna (Actor & Entrepreneur)|
|Mother- Lakshmi Ramanaidu Daggubati|
|Half-Mother- Amala Akkineni|
|Brother- Akhil Akkineni (Half-Brother)|
|Hobbies||Playing Keyboard & Bass Guitar, Travelling|
|Favourite Actor||Venkatesh Daggubati|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Samantha Ruth Prabhu|
|Wife/Spouse||Samantha Ruth Prabhu (Actress, m. 2017 - present)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Naga Chaitanya
- Does Naga Chaitanya smoke?: Yes
- Does Naga Chaitanya drink alcohol?: Yes
- Naga was born to Tollywood superstar Akkineni Nagarjuna and his Ex-wife Lakshmi Ramanaidu Daggubati.
- He used to play keyboard and bass guitar in his school band and went on to study keyboard from Trinity College London.
- During his stay in Chennai for 18 years, he completed his schooling and returned to Hyderabad to pursue his B. Com degree.
- He expressed his desire to take up acting as his profession to his father during the 2nd year of his graduation.
- He is a legitimate actor; his maternal and paternal families include many actors and film producers.
- He is an introvert; not active on social networks. He has also stated in one of the interviews that he is very much like his maternal uncle Venkatesh Daggubati and he is the only one who inspires him for acting.
- He debuted in 2009 with the film Josh directed by Vasu Varma, in which he played the role of a college student. As a debutant, he performed well and won the Filmfare Award South for the Best Male Debut Actor.
- His maternal uncle Venkatesh Daggubati and cousins Rana Daggubati, Sumanth and Sushanth are also actors.
- He is married to Samantha Ruth Prabhu, a famous Tollywood actress. Samatha is so much in love with Naga Chaitanya that she once thought of changing her religion for him.
- He is known for being punctual.