Naman Vinaykumar Ojha is an Indian first-class cricket player. He represents India in International cricket matches. He made his Test debut for India against the Srilankan team on 28 August 2015. He is a top-order batsman and a wicket-keeper. He entered the same era when Dhoni entered, so he rarely got an opportunity to be a wicket-keeper. Once, Dhoni retired, he placed himself well as a wicketkeeper.
|Real Name||Naman Vinaykumar Ojha|
|Profession||Indian Cricketer (Batsman and Wicket-keeper)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm|
|in meters- 1.83 m|
|in Feet Inches- 6’|
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 74 kg|
|in Pounds- 163 lbs|
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 38 Inches|
|- Waist: 32 Inches|
|- Biceps: 13 Inches|
|International Debut||Test- 28 August 2015 vs Sri Lanka in Colombo|
|ODI- 5 June 2010 vs Sri Lanka in Harare|
|T20- 12 June 2010 vs Zimbabwe in Harare|
|Jersey Number||#30 (India)|
|Domestic/State Team||Sunrisers Hyderabad, Rajasthan Royals, Delhi Daredevils, Madhya Pradesh|
|Records/Achievements||• When he was playing his 100th first-class match against Australia A in 2014, he scored centuries in both the innings. The first one was a double ton which had 29 fours and 8 sixes.|
|• As of February 2017, Ojha has 19 first-class centuries to his name with his highest score being 219 off just 250 deliveries.|
|Date of Birth||1983-07-20 00:00:00|
|Age (as in 2017)||34 Years|
|Birth Place||Ujjain, Madha Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Educational Qualifications||10th Standard|
|Family||Father- Vinay Ojha (Banker)|
|Mother- Vandana Ojha (Teacher)|
|Brother- Not Known|
|Sister- Ananya (IIT Passout)|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music|
|Girls, Family & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Naman Ojha
- Does Naman Ojha smoke: Not Known
- Does Naman Ojha drink alcohol: Not Known
- Though he was born to a banker and teacher, he never gave studies the importance any other kid would give. His father was never worried about his failure in the exams but was tensed of the fact that the principal of his school won’t let him appear in the exams. However, he was allowed to write the exams and he did not flaunt.
- Right after the final SSC exams, Ojha, Ujjain born lad, moved to Indore to pursue his biggest dream. His parents would visit on weekend to see if he was good or not and later moved there to let him feel at home.
- Ojha appeared in the era of MS Dhoni, a reason he could not make it to the Indian national cricket team. Though he had ostentatious style, there was no replacement of the former captain Dhoni as a wicket-keeper.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad bought him for INR 83 Lakhs (8.3 Million) for the 2014 season of IPL.
- It was in 2015 when Ojha got a chance to play for India and that too when Dhoni announced his sudden retirement from the Test format.