Indian actor Prateik Babbar is the son of actor Raj Babbar and late actress Smita Patil. He made his feature film debut with the coming of age romantic drama Jaane Tu…Ya Jaane Na, for which he won a Filmfare Special Jury Award and a Stardust Award for Breakthrough Performance.
|Real Name||Prateik Babbar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm|
|in meters- 1.78 m|
|in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”|
|Weight||in Kilograms- 75 kg|
|in Pounds- 165 lbs|
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 40 Inches|
|- Waist: 30 Inches|
|- Biceps: 16 Inches|
|Date of Birth||1986-11-28|
|Age (as in 2018)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai|
|College/University||Jai Hind College, Mumbai|
|St. Andrew's College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Arts|
|Debut||Film: Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na (2008)|
|TV: Shockers (2016)|
|Family||Father- Raj Babbar (Actor, Politician)|
|Mother- Late Smita Patil (Actress)|
|Nadira Babbar (Step-Mother)|
|Brother- Arya Babbar (Half Brother)|
|Sister- Juhi Babbar (Half Sister)|
|Maternal Grandfather- Shivajirao Patil (Politician)|
|Maternal Grandmother- Vidyatai Patil (Social worker)|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Hanging Out With Friends|
|Favourite Destinations||New York, Goa|
|Favourite Restaurant||Pali Village Cafe in Mumbai|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Amy Jackson (Actress)|
|Sanya Sagar (Producer, Director, Writer)|
|Wife/Spouse||Sanya Sagar (m. 2019-present)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Prateik Babbar
- Does Prateik Babbar smoke?: Yes
- Does Prateik Babbar drink alcohol?: Yes
- Prateik was born into a family of legendary actors of 1980s.
- He had a motherless childhood as his mother died due to severe childbirth complications after his birth in 1986.
- He started consuming drugs before high school, but he fought against it after going through a rehab.
- After his mother’s demise, he lived with his maternal grandparents due to the sour relationship with his father as he got re-married. However, he came close to his father after he grew to adulthood.
- At the age of 19, he started working for commercials.
- Before acting, he worked as a production assistant to ad filmmaker Prahlad Kakkar for a year.
- He made his acting debut in Aamir Khan‘s production film, Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na (2008), where he played the role of Genelia D’Souza’s brother, which won him critical acclaim.