Read Time:1 Minute, 25 Second
Rohman Shawl is a 27-year-old model who has walked the ramp for many Indian designers including Manish Malhotra and Sabyasachi. He is dating former Miss Universe Sushmita Sen.
|Famous For||Being the boyfriend of Sushmita Sen|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm|
|in meters- 1.85 m|
|in feet inches- 6' 1"|
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg|
|in pounds- 176 lbs|
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches|
|- Waist: 32 inches|
|- Biceps: 16 inches|
|Debut||Modelling: Year 2014|
|TV: Hear Me Love Me (2018)|
|Date of Birth||1991-01-04|
|Age (as in 2020)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir|
|Hobbies||Playing the Guitar, Singing, Listening to Music, Travelling, Sketching, Watching Football|
|Relationships & More|
|Affair/Girlfriend||Sushmita Sen (Actress)|
|Parents||Father- Riyaz Shawl|
|Mother- Name Not Known|
|Sister- Nadia Shawl|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rohman Shawl
- Rohman was born into a middle-class Muslim Family with roots in Kashmir.
- He was always fascinated by the glamour world and to fulfil his modelling ambitions, he moved from Noida to Mumbai in 2014.
- He has walked the ramp for the top fashion designers, including Sabyasachi Mukherjee.
- He hit the headlines in 2018 after the media reports came out that he was in love with his 15 years older girlfriend Sushmita Sen.
- In the same year, he made his acting debut in Shilpa Shetty‘s Amazon Prime Series- ‘Hear Me Love Me’ (2018).
He is very fond of his beard and never shaves off his face.
- He is an avid dog lover.
- He is proficient at playing the guitar and is also a decent singer.
- In an interview, Sushmita Sen revealed that she met Shawl through Instagram when she accidentally opened a direct message, and she got instantly awestruck with his mannerism. She also revealed that initially, Shawl hid his age from her that he was 15 years younger to her. She said,
Initially, he kept hiding his age for some reason. I would keep asking him, ‘So, how old are you? You look so young.’ And he would be like, ‘You guess!’ Later, once I realised how young he was, as to why he didn’t want that to get in the way of this conversation. So yeah, we did not really choose this, it was chosen for us. It was destined.”