Indian actor and director Sachin Khedekar made his debut in the Marathi film Jeeva Sakha (1990), but is best known for his roles in the films Astitva (2000) and Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose: The Forgotten Hero (2005).
|Real Name||Sachin Khedekar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm|
|in meters- 1.78 m|
|in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”|
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 79 kg|
|in Pounds- 174 lbs|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||1965-05-14 00:00:00|
|Age (as in 2017)||52 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Film (Marathi): Jeeva Sakha (1990)|
|Film (Bollywood/Hindi): Ziddi (1997)|
|Address||4, Paras Apartments, 38, Prarthana Samaj Road, Vile Parle East, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Controversy||The poster of Sachin Khedekar starrer Marathi movie 'Kokanastha' made headlines for all the bad reasons back in 2013. Many people labeled the movie as “Brahmin supremacist” because it showed the actor dressed as an 'RSS swayamsewak' with a tag line: Taath Kana, Haach Baana (A straight spine is our character).|
|Favourite Actors||Amitabh Bachchan, Satish Shah, Naseeruddin Shah, Pankaj Kapoor|
|Favourite Actress||Padmini Kolhapure|
|Favourite Play||Hamlet by William Shakespeare|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Jalpa Khedekar (m. 1993-present)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sachin Khedekar
- Does Sachin Khedekar smoke: Not Known
- Does Sachin Khedekar drink alcohol: Not Known
- Although Khedekar has acted in a number of regional and Bollywood films since making his debut in 1990, he is best remembered for his role in notable movies like Astitva (2000), Bose-The Forgotten Hero (2005), Singham (2011) and Rustom (2016).
- Though sporadically, Khedekar has also appeared on a few TV shows. He even hosts the Marathi version of Kaun Banega Crorepati, titled “Kon Hoeel Marathi Crorepati.”
- He was only 5 years old when he lost his father to a road accident. In an interview, he revealed that despite this fact, he used to be a very rash driver in his youth. However, now, when he is old and wise, he is afraid to ride even a two-wheeler.
- Khedekar is a highly religious person and owes all his success to God.