Read Time:39 Second
Indian model turned actor, Sachin Khurana won the prestigious title of Grasim Mr. India in 1996 and represented India at the 1998 Mister World pageant at Turkey. He also represented India in Best Model of the World contest in 1996.
|Real Name/Full Name||Sachin Khurana|
|Famous Role||Dr Vikram Saxena in TV serial Aapki Antara (2009-2010)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters-180 cm|
|in meters-1.80 m|
|in feet inches-5’ 11”|
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-75 kg|
|in pounds-165 lbs|
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches|
|- Waist: 32 inches|
|- Biceps: 14 inches|
|Date of Birth||2020-06-13|
|Age (as in 2017)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|College||University of Delhi, New Delhi|
|Debut||Film: Pyaar Mein Twist (2005)|
|TV: Avinash IPS|
|Family||Father- Not Known|
|Mother- Not Known|
|Brother- Not Known|
|Sister- Not Known|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sachin Khurana
- Does Sachin Khurana smoke?: Not Known
- Does Sachin Khurana drink alcohol?: Yes
- Initially, Sachin started working as a model and walked the ramp for various fashion designers.
- He later started working as a theatre artist and did numerous plays with actors like Randeep Hooda and Ashish Nayar.
- He got a breakthrough role in the TV serial ‘Avinash IPS’ as Avinash.
- He also acted in many Bollywood films like ‘Pyaar Mein Twist’ (2005), ‘Dasvidaniya’ (2008), ‘Unforgettable’ (2012), and ‘Ankur Arora Murder Case’ (2013).