Sakshi Agarwal has appeared in Tamil films and in a few Kannada and Malayalam films as an actress. After beginning her working career as a marketing consultant, Sakshi moved towards an acting career after she garnered attention during part-time modelling commitments.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm|
|in meters- 1.65 m|
|in feet inches- 5’ 5”|
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg|
|in pounds- 110 lbs|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-30-32|
|Date of Birth||1990-07-20|
|Age (as in 2019)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Almora, Uttarakhand, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|School||Good Shepherd School, Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Institutes/ University||• Anna University, Tamil Nadu, India|
|• Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship, Bangalore|
|• Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, Los Angeles|
|Educational Qualifications||• Bachelor of Information Technology|
|• Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Debut||Kannada Film: Software Ganda (2014)|
|Tamil Film: Yoogan (2015)|
|Malayalam Film: Orayiram Kinakkalal (2018)|
|TV: Bigg Boss Tamil (2019)|
|Hobbies||Bike Riding, Dancing, Horse Riding, Gymming, Watching Movies, Travelling|
|Controversies||• In 2013, she posted a photo of a man named, Babu Achar who claimed himself to be a casting director. She said that Babu had tracked her number and said that he would get her role in the movie. He asked her to send some of her photos. Sakshi sent pictures. Later, It revealed that he was a fraudster. |
|• When she wore a swimsuit in the film, "Ka Ka Ka Po (2016)," she came into controversy for her sexy outfit. She cleared the controversy by saying- "I wore a proper single piece swimsuit with a scarf tied around my waistline. Why the big fuss?”|
|Tattoo(s)||On both the forearms|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Married (Separated)|
|Husband||Name Not Known (M. 2011)|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Businessman)|
|Mother- Name Not Known (Homemaker)|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Karthi, Nana Patekar|
|Favourite Actress(s)||Shakeela, Alia Bhatt|
|Favourite Director||A.R. Murugadoss|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Black, Pink|
|Favourite Destination(s)||London, Goa|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sakshi Agarwal
- Does Sakshi Agarwal smoke?: Not Known
- Does Sakshi Agarwal drink alcohol?: Yes
- Her father was from Rajasthan and her mother was a Punjabi.
- In her childhood, her family shifted to Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Sakshi was good at dramatics, sports, and dance during her school days.
- She wanted to be a teacher when she was in her 1st standard. As she grew up, she aspired to be an IAS officer after being inspired by her uncle, who was an IAS officer. After, passing her tenth standard, she made up her mind to become an engineer and enrolled for B.Tech.
- Sakshi Agarwal prominently works in Tamil film industry.
- She is a gold medalist in Bachelor of Information Technology from Anna University.
- She is the only actress in South India who has done her crash course of ‘Method Acting’ from Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, New York.
- After completing her studies, she started working for an IT company in Bangalore.
- She was noticed by a fashion designer from Bangalore who gave her a chance into the modelling industry.
- She started her career as a model.
- She has been featured in more than 100 print shoots and TVC ads for leading brands like Palam Silks, Kalyan Silks, Sakti Masala, Toni&Guy, Times Of India, Max Lifestyle, Coco fresh, Saravana stores, Malabar Gold, etc.
- She has appeared in many other Tamil movies including Kaala, Viswasam, Cinderella, Adhyan, etc.
- While shooting for ‘Saravana Stores,’ got impressed by her, who then approached Sakshi for a film, which she instantly grabbed.
- She is a fitness freak who takes a great interest in doing aerobics, pilates and Zumba.
- Sakshi is a Karate and Kickboxing champion.