Sangeita Chauhan is an Indian actress. She was born in Vapi, Gujarat, India. She has starred in a few South Indian films, including Sharp Shooter and Luv U Alia. She is know as Meghna Chauhan Singhania the lead in the Hindi Colors TV show, Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman.
|Other name||Sangeeta Chauhan|
|Famous Role||‘Meghna Solanki Singhania’ in the TV serial, “Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman”|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.) ||in centimeters- 176.8 cm|
|in meters- 1.76 m|
|in feet & inches- 5’ 9.64”|
|Debut||Film (Bollywood): Jhankaar Beats (2003)|
|Film (Kannada): Luv U Alia (2015)|
|TV: Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman (2016)|
|Date of Birth||2 February 1985 (Saturday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||35 Years|
|School||She did her schooling from Gujarat.|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate (Correspondence Course)|
|Hobbies||Reading, Travelling, Listening to Music|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Chirag Shah (Director & Producer)|
|• Manish Raisinghan (Actor)|
|Marriage Date||Second Marriage with Manish Raisinghan: 30 June 2020|
|Husband/Spouse||• Chirag Shah|
|• Manish Raisinghan|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Siblings||She has one younger brother.|
|Food||Sprouts and Beet Sauté|
|Dessert||Red Velvet Cake|
|Book||The Glass Palace by Amitav Ghosh|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sangeita Chauhaan
- Does Sangeita Chauhaan drink alcohol?: Yes
- Sangeita Chauhaan was born in a middle-class family in Vapi, Gujarat.
- She was inclined towards modelling and acting from a very young age.
- After completing her graduation, Sangeita moved to Mumbai to pursue a career in acting and modelling.
- She started her career as a model by doing several print shoots and TV advertisements.
- Chauhaan made her acting debut in 2003 by playing a supporting role in the Bollywood film, “Jhankaar Beats.”
- Thereafter, she took a break from her acting career for a while.
- In 2015, Chauhaan featured in the Kannada/Hindi film, “Luv U Alia” as ‘Alia.’
- She has also featured in the Kannada film, “Sharp Shooter.”
- In 2016, Sangeita made her TV debut by playing the role of ‘Meghna Solanki Singhania’ in the TV serial, “Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman.”
- She has also appeared in TV serials like “Piyaa Albela,” and “Naagin 3.
- Sangeita has made guest appearances in the reality shows, “Bigg Boss 10” and “Rising Star.
- In April 2017, Sangeita asked her then-husband, Chirag Shah, for a divorce after getting into a war of words with him. After the incident, Shah went missing for four days.