Sayantani Ghosh is an Indian television actress best known for her roles in Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan, Naaginn, Mahabharat, Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar, Naamkarann and Naagin – Bhagya Ka Zehreela Khel. She was a contestant on the 2012 reality series Bigg Boss 6′.
|Real Name||Sayantani Ghosh|
|Famous Role||Amrita in Naaginn (2007-2009)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm|
|in meters- 1.63 m|
|in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”|
|Weight||in Kilograms- 53 kg|
|in Pounds- 117 lbs|
|Date of Birth||1985-09-06|
|Age (as in 2017)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Education Qualifications||Graduate in English literature|
|Debut||Film Debut: Raju Uncle (Bengali, 2005)|
|TV Debut: Kumkum-Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan (2002)|
|Family||Father- Not Known|
|Mother- Not Known|
|Brother- Somrik Ghosh|
|Favorite TV Shows||Comedy Nights Bachao, So You Think You Can Dance|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sayantani Ghosh
- Does Sayantani Ghosh smoke?: Not Known
- Does Sayantani Ghosh drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Sayantani started her acting career in 2002 by playing the role of Antara in the TV show Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan.
- She won the title of Miss Calcutta.
- In 2007, she participated in Sony Tv’s Comedy Circus.
- She also participated in the famous TV reality shows Ek Se Badhkar Ek (2008), Bigg Boss 6 (2012) and Dare 2 Dance (2014).
- She featured in the song Dhoka Dhoka in the film Himmatwala (2013).