Shivam Dube is an Indian International professional cricketer. He plays for Mumbai in domestic cricket. He is an all-rounder who is a left-handed batsman and bowls right-arm at a medium pace. He made his international debut for the Indian cricket team in November 2019. Shivam is a powerful young cricketer. He to be considering his all-round abilities and power game, he should be one of the hottest and demanded players in the upcoming IPL auction. He surely will be a valuable part of any IPL team. But he still needs to work a lot on his bowling as his average speed is around 125 which is isn’t great enough these days to survive at the high-level.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm|
|in meters- 1.80 m|
|in feet inches- 5’ 11”|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|International Debut||ODI- Did Not Play|
|Test- Did Not Play|
|T20- 3 November 2019 against Bangladesh at Delhi|
|Domestic/State Team||Mumbai, Rizvi Mumbai|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm medium|
|Date of Birth||1993-06-26 00:00:00|
|Age (as in 2019)||26 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Hansraj Morarji Public School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Rizvi College, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening to Music|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Siblings||Brother- Not Known|
|Sister- Pooja Dube|
|Favourite Cricketer||Jacques Kallis|
|Salary (approx.)||IPL- ₹5 Crore/year|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shivam Dube
- Does Shivam Dube smoke?: No
- Shivam Dube started playing cricket at the age of six.
- His father enrolled him in Chandrakant Pandit Cricket Academy, Andheri West, Mumbai to learn cricket.
- After that, he got training in cricket under Satish Samant.
- Earlier, his father used to run a dairy farm business. Later, his father launched his own business of washing jeans and has a factory in Bhiwandi, Maharashtra, but, because of his cricket, his father put it on the lease.
- At the age of 14, Shivam quit cricket because of financial issues. He pursued cricket four years later with the support of his uncle “Ramesh Dube” and cousin “Rajiv Dube.”
- He made his T20 debut in 2016 for Mumbai against Baroda at Mumbai in the 2015–16 Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy.
- In one of the 2018-19 Ranji Trophy matches, he smashed five sixes in an over for Mumbai against Baroda.
- Shivam Dube was also part of the Mumbai team that won the 2018-19 Vijay Hazare trophy.
- In 2018, Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) bought him at a price of ₹5 crores for the ‘2019 Indian Premier League’ (IPL) auction.