Sudhir Pandey was born on December 22, 1940 in British India. He is an actor, known for Power (1982), Humko Tumse Ho Gaya Hai Pyaar Kya Karein (2016) and Jhanjaar (1986). He has been married to Rita Rani Kaul since June 10, 1990. They have one child.
|Full Name||Sudhir Pandey|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm|
|in meters- 1.75 m|
|in feet inches- 5’ 9”|
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 85 kg|
|in pounds- 187 lbs|
|Eye Colour||Dark brown|
|Date of Birth||1953-12-22 00:00:00|
|Age (as in 2017)||76 Years|
|Birth Place||Kashipur, Uttarakhand, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Educational Qualification||Not known|
|Debut||Film: Shaan (1980 )|
|TV: Buniyaad (1986)|
|Family||Father- Devkinandan Pandey (Radio broadcaster and actor)|
|Mother- Not Known|
|Brother- Not Known|
|Sister- Not Known|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||Not known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sudhir Pandey
- Does Sudhir Pandey smoke?: Not known
- Does Sudhir Pandey drink alcohol?: Not known
- Sudhir Pandey’s father was the famous radio news reader ‘Devkinandan Pandey’.
- In his struggle period, he also joined radio as a voice-over artist for ad commercials, dramas and film commentary.
- He is the member of the ‘Leave Me Alone’ project of ‘Asian Sanctuary’ for the protection of tigers.