Surveen Chawla in an Indian television and film actress who made her acting debut on the small screen with Ekta Kapoor’s Kahiin to Hoga in 2003. After having appeared in two of the Indian television’s most prominent serials back in the day, Surveen stepped foot into the film industry, making her debut with the Kannada movie Paramesha Panwala in 2008.
|Real Name||Surveen Chawla|
|Nickname||Baby and Motu|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm|
|in meters- 1.68 m|
|in Feet Inches- 5' 6"|
|Weight||in Kilograms- 53 Kg|
|in Pounds-117 lbs|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||1984-08-01|
|Age (as in 2017)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Chandigarh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|College||Chandigarh College for Women, Chandigarh|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduation in English|
|Debut||Film Debut: Paramesha Panwala (2008, Kannada film)|
|TV Debut: Kahin To Hoga (2003)|
|Family||Father- Not Known (Businessman)|
|Mother- Not Known|
|Brother- 1 (Businessman)|
|Hobbies||Singing, driving, workout|
|Controversies||• Her parents were really unhappy with her bold scenes in the film Hate Story 2, but she denied any such issue.|
|• She faced temporary nervous breakdown after filming a sexual violation scene in Hate Story 2.|
|Favourite Food||Baingan Bharta, French toast salted, Chocolate Brownie with Vanilla Ice-cream, Rasmalai, Panjiri, Chinese Cuisine, Soya Chips and Grilled Fish|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan and Paresh Rawal|
|Favourite Actress||Rani Mukherji|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Apurva Agnihotri (Actor), Gaurav Chopra (TV Actor), S. Sreesanth (Cricketer)|
|Ex-Fiance||Vattan Dhiman (Owner of The Earth Pharmaceuticals)|
|Marriage Date||Year 2015|
|Salary||80 lakhs/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Surveen Chawla
- Does Surveen Chawla smoke?: No
- Does Surveen Chawla drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Surveen is a Punjabi girl, who was born and bought up in Chandigarh.
- If not actress, she would have been a doctor.
- She struggled in Mumbai for less than a week and got her first break with a negative role in TV serial Kahin to Hoga.
- She won the ‘Best Debutant Award’ for the Punjabi film Dharti.
- She loves being stylish and owns a clothing line along with her mother called Contemporary Dupatta.
- Although, she is known for her Punjabi and Hindi films, she also gained success in Tamil, Telegu and Kannada films.
- She doesn’t like eating cheese and butter.
- Once she faced casting couch and was asked to compromise for a big role, but she took a bold decision and turned down the offer.