Sushmita Sen (born 19 November 1975) is an Indian actress and model who was crowned Femina Miss India in 1994 and won Miss Universe 1994 at the age of 18. Sen is the first Indian woman to win the competition and has since primarily worked in Hindi films.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 175 cm|
|in meters- 1.75 m|
|in feet inches- 5' 9" |
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 54 Kg|
|in Pounds- 119 lbs|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-25-34|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||1975-11-19 00:00:00|
|Age (as in 2019)||44 Years|
|Birthplace||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|School||Air Force Golden Jubilee Institute, Delhi|
|Air Force Silver School, Delhi|
|St. Anns's High School, Secunderabad, Hyderabad (Now in Telangana)|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate (English Honors, Journalism)|
|Debut Film||Dastak (1996)|
|Family||Father- Shubeer Sen (former Indian Air Force Wing Commander)|
|Mother- Subhra Sen (Jewelry Designer)|
|Brother- Rajeev Sen (Younger)|
|Address||6th Floor, Beach Queen, Yari Road, Versova, Andheri West, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Writing Poems & Prose, Jet Skiing, Biking|
|Controversies||• In 1994, after she won the Miss India crown, Aishwarya Rai went backstage and broke down.|
|• In 2012, she was robbed in Athens, Greece, she lost her passport, credit cards and other documents at the airport, which made it difficult for her to prove her identity.|
|Food(s)||Sushi and Chocolate Fudge|
|Actor(s)||Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Arjun Rampal|
|Perfume Brand||Elizabeth Arden's Red Door'|
|Destination(s)||Italy, Indonesia, Maldives and Dubai|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Vikram Bhatt (Director)|
|• Sanjay Narang (Businessman)|
|• Sabeer Bhatia (Entrepreneur)|
|• Randeep Hooda (Actor)|
|• Imtiaz Khatri (Businessman)|
|• Manav Menon (Ad-filmmaker)|
|• Bunty Sachdeva (Businessman)|
|• Mudassar Aziz (Director)|
|• Wasim Akram (Cricketer)|
|• Ritik Bhasin (Businessman)|
|• Rohman Shawl (Model and Actor)|
|Children||Daughter- Renee and Alisah (Adopted)|
|Salary||Rs. 3 Crore/film|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sushmita Sen
- Does Sushmita Sen smoke?: Yes
- Does Sushmita Sen drink alcohol?: Yes
- During her childhood, she was tomboyish as he spend majority of time with boys.
- She’s the brand ambassador of big brands like Kalyan Jewellers and Assotech.
- She was associated with P&G ‘s Project Shiksha, that works on the development of children in need across the globe.
- She has received various awards like the Rajiv Gandhi Award, IIFA Award, 2 Filmfare Awards, 3
Star Screen Awards and 3 Zee Cine Awards.
- She loves animals and owns 4 dogs and a python.
- It is said that the film “Ankahee” of 2006, was very much inspired by the relationship between her and director Vikram Bhatt.
- In 1994, she was crowned as Miss Universe.
- Her mother along with the Meena Bazaar’s tailor were the ones who made the gown that she wore at the finale of the Miss Universe.
- Till the age of 16, she was not at all good in English, but she became fluent in it after a few years.
- Her Ex-boyfriend Sabeer Bhatia (head of hotmail.com) gave her a diamond ring of 10.5 carats.
Sushmita Sen on Instagram and Twitter
View this post on Instagram
#saved #cherished 😍🙏❤️ when a teacher speaks, a student MUST listen…only way to learn @sandeipm 😊🤗👍 YOU ARE MINDBLOWING in the power of expression, your clarity made all our performances in Aarya, consistent & real!!! 👏❤️It is without a bias, an enriching experience for any actor to be directed by you!!!👊 Thank you Mr. Modi for Co Creating Aarya…without your belief, this day would not be possible!!! I love you beyond!!! 😁🤗❤️ To many more…”We have a Scene” 👊😁👏💃🏻❤️ #yours #Aarya Repost @sandeipm with @make_repost ・・・ #MemoriesOfAarya I don't know actually how does one judge an actor or a star. Some say its the energy that they command, that they have a persona that rides above everything, they are great orators, they command a conversation. But as i look back at #Aarya, i realize i have had the privilege of working with an actor and a star of human being called Sushmita Sen who does exactly the opposite and yet stands tall. Sushmita Sen listens. She hears as keenly as if i have the wisdom on my side, absorbs each word as if it carries its weight in gold and then with the grace and poise walks off nodding in front of camera and says "Watch this Sir, you will have it" And she is always right. Thank you Sush. For this immense respect for a young director with a one film experience and a show-runner / co-creator with none. Thank you Sush for making me a better director, but most importantly for teaching me that greatness lies in not what you say but how you listen. Thank you for the learning maam. I am a Fan. Love Sandeep #BTSAarya #Aarya @officialrmfilms @sushmitasen47
— sushmita sen (@thesushmitasen) June 29, 2020